Thursday, April 06, 2006

The joys of the MLB Extra Innings package

Well, I have been contemplating getting the MLB Extra Innings package since last summer and I finally bit the bullet and bought it this season. First impressions??? The best money a baseball fan can spend. I am not a guy who has too many regular shows to watch during an average week and I have found the solution to what I've been missing.

As an avid fantasy baseball player who inexplicably ended up drafting 3/5ths of the A's starting rotation I have a feeling that I'll be spending plenty of late nights hopefully watching Zito, Haren, or Harden working late into the evening.

I can never get enough baseball and this is the perfect gift to give to myself. I feel like I have been a good enough boy to deserve this.

That's all I have for my first posting so just stay tuned in the future for thoughs on baseball and all other sports of note...

5 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger druss716 said...

you're damn right on this one. I've only got the free preview this week, and I'm definitely going to get the full package once we move at the end of the month. Nothing beats turning on the tv when you can't sleep and seeing a game still in progress. as much as the nl west sucks, it beats info-mercials, the al west still leaves something to be desired, but hey, baseball is baseball. i'd rather watch the rockies v. padres than some schmuck trying to sell me some miracle mop.


I look forward to reading your posts. keep 'em coming, wang.

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous robert stvertlik said...

Druss--I am a huge miracle mop user. I have the one with the steamer and I was able to clean some linoleum that had shoe polish stains on it that had been there 10+ years.

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baseball fantasy free gmcAny one using the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby, has never tried taking candy from a baby before.baseball fantasy free gmc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home